FAQs matching Immigration

Pages -

What information is required in relation to the Incoming Passenger Card?

Practice Areas: Immigration

Passengers are required to fill out both sides of the card and provide the following details. Front: family/surname, given names and passport...

What are the health undertaking requirements for a person who was granted a visa overseas?

Practice Areas: Immigration

Initially, the Australian Government provides visa applicants free health checks to the visa holder to ensure that the threat of TB spreading amongst family,...

What is a health undertaking in relation to immigration law?

Practice Areas: Immigration

Due to the seriousness of TB, a person who is found to have an inactive case of the disease – but is assessed to have a greater risk of developing...

How do the changes affect international students and their families?

Practice Areas: Immigration

International students wishing to study in Australia, and any family members, must have sufficient funds to cover the cost of living, travel, tuition,...

I want to sponsor a child to Australia. How does the application process work?

Practice Areas: Immigration

Irrespective of the type of subclass visa that is applied for the child who is migrating, only an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident...

What is the expression of interest (EOI) system that forms part of SkillSelect scheme?

Practice Areas: Immigration, Immigration

Under the new SkillSelect scheme, an EOI will indicate that a person would like to be considered for a particular visa and for most types of skilled visas,...

How are assessment levels for student visas determined?

Practice Areas: Immigration

 The Australian Government grants student visas to students from over 190 countries and across a range of educational sectors, including Independent...

What are the new rules in regards to international students wishing to work in Australia?

Practice Areas: Immigration

Under the new arrangements graduates of a Bachelor, Masters Degree or a PhD from a recognised education provider, will be eligible to work in Australia...


We welcome your feedback

Hi there! We want to make this site as good as it can for you, the user. Please tell us what you would like to do differently and we will do our best to accommodate!

Protected by FormShield

We've updated our Privacy Statement, before you continue. please read our new Privacy Statement and familiarise yourself with the terms.