David is the Managing Principal of our law practice.
He is also a business law specialist accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria. As such, he advises business owners and managers in a range of business related legal matters, including:
• business and workplace disputes in all courts and tribunals
• business structuring and asset protection strategies
• purchasing and selling businesses and companies
• intellectual property registrations and licensing
• employment agreements
• shareholder/partnership agreements
• trading terms and conditions, including for services and online sales
• manufacturing and distribution agreements
• business succession and estate planning issues.
David is also a nationally accredited mediator and is skilled and experienced in seeking to resolve business and workplace disputes as early as possible by mediation instead of via the courts and tribunals.
He is a business consultant to the owners and managers of small to medium enterprises advising on practical matters relevant to running a business (and not just legal matters).
David is the convenor of a business club to help the owners and managers of businesses to succeed. This club is called the School of Hard Knocks for Stressed Business People and Reluctant Entrepreneurs. It meets quarterly in Glen Waverley.