Sarah has a straightforward and direct manner, and is a strong and persuasive advocate both in the court setting and in negotiations. She has extensive experience in most registries throughout Australia of the Family Court, the Federal Circuit Court and the Full Court (Appeal Court).
Sarah is available for appointments at all three of our offices at Parramatta, Mosman and Surry Hills.
After completing school, Sarah lived, studied, and worked in the UK and Europe for about 7 years. She graduated with an honours degree in law in 1995.
Whenever Sarah has the time and opportunity, she loves to travel with her family, especially to the tropics.
Memberships and Achievements
- Accredited Family Law Specialist (Law Society of NSW), gained in 2005.
- Regular presenter of ongoing legal education papers on family law to the legal profession.
- Law Society of NSW
- Parramatta & District Law Society
- North Metropolitan Law Society
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Panel of lawyers appointed to act as the Independent Child's Lawyer in proceedings under the Family Law Act
- Accredited arbitrator
- Collaborative Professionals NSW Inc.
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals