An Accredited Specialist in Family Law, Fiona is an experienced family mediator who specialises in alternative dispute resolution services to assist clients to resolve their parenting and financial issues without resorting to the Family Courts.
Fiona’s training and experience enables her to bring to the mediation table a thorough understanding of the Family Law system and the emotional issues impacting families during separation.
Fiona is also an innovator in the family law space as a co-founder of the legal tech products LawSwitch (www.lawswitch.com) and FamilyProperty (www.familyproperty.com.au).
● Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honors)
● Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology and Criminology majors)
● Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
● Accredited Specialist in Family Law
● Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
● National Accredited Mediator (NMAS)
● Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
● Independent Children’s Lawyer
● Mental Health First Aider
● Collaborative Practice Training
● Conflict Coaching Training – PeaceWise
● College of Law / Law Society of NSW Lecturer