Brett Saal is the Principal of Saal & Associates Lawyers in Brisbane and leads the Commercial Litigation and Construction Law practice. Starting his career as a qualified electrician has given Brett insight into the construction and building industry. Admitted as a solicitor in 2003 and having worked in Gladstone and Brisbane, Brett has a broad range of experience in commercial litigation both big and small and residential building disputes.
Legal services including:
· Building and Construction Law;
· Contractual Advice;
· Commercial Litigation;
· Pre-litigation Advice, with a particular emphasis on Construction Law;
· Advice addressing a sub-contractors charge under the Subcontractors Charges Act 1974;
· Commencing and/or defending building disputes commenced in the Supreme, District and Magistrates Court and the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal;
· Corporate Insolvency advice and/or personal bankruptcy advice.