Katharine has extensive experience and expertise in family law.
She can assist clients with all aspects of relationship law, whether already navigating the path of post-separation or contemplating separation.
She is particularly effective in negotiating financial settlements and care arrangements for their children.
Where agreement is unable to be reached, she can represent clients in the following jurisdictions:
· Family Court of Australia
· Federal Circuit Court of Australia
· Magistrates Court of Victoria.
Her legal work includes:
· Divorce Applications
· Parenting Plans
· Parenting and Property Orders
· Binding Financial Agreements
· Child Support Agreements
· Family Violence Intervention Order Applications
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· Parenting Arrangements
· Matrimonial & De Facto Property
· Separation & Divorce
· Family Violence
· Grandparents Parenting
· Child Support
· Spousal Maintenance
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
· Master of Laws (Legal Practice) (ANU)
· Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (ANU)
· Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws
· Law Institute of Victoria
· Law Council of Australia (Family Law Section)
· Family Law Practitioners Association
· Victorian Women Lawyers
· Family Law Pathways Network – Greater Melbourne