Lisa Wagner is the founding principal of Doolan Wagner Family Lawyers and has been helping separating couples resolve their family law matters for more than twenty years.
Lisa is an Accredited Family Law Specialist and a nationally registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner.
Lisa holds a Bachelor of Economics (Honours) and a Bachelor of Law (Honours) and is particularly adept at offering her clients advice regarding complex property settlements involving multiple assets, family businesses and superannuation splitting.
As well as property and financial matters Lisa is expertly placed to assist you in relation to all matters concerning parenting arrangements and children’s issues.
- An Accredited Specialist, Family Law (Law Society of NSW)
- A Nationally Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
- A Member Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- A Member of the Law Society of NSW
- An Admitted Solicitor, Supreme Court of NSW and High Court of Australia