Richard holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from the University of Technology, Sydney, and is admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Richard practices in the areas of Commercial, Information Technology, Employment and Corporate Law.
Richard has a broad range of experience, and has in the past, worked in both top tier and government contexts. Richard advises and assists clients with:
- Protecting and dealing with intellectual property rights including copyright, confidential information, and data privacy;
- The fair acquisition of their business, and the structure of angel investments and venture capital injections;
- Employment issues, including redundancy and unfair dismissal;
- Compliance and corporate governance, insolvency and directors duties;
- Competition and consumer obligations as well as consumer and commercial credit obligations;
- Trade mark applications and protections, trade promotion licensing, and liquor licensing.
Richard’s unique mix of commercial business experience, his attention to detail and his passion for the law help him to achieve efficient, commercial outcomes for his clients.
+61 2 8239 6514