Rockliffs is a small to medium commercial law firm based in the Sydney CBD, which has been established since the early 1960's. Stephen Rockliff, the managing partner has been associated with the firm since this time and has a vast experience in most areas of law. Stephen Rockliff is also an Accredited Specialist in Business Law.
Rockliffs strive to offer their clients the highest quality of service and attempt to understand the client?s needs to ensure the desired result is achieved.
Rockliffs endeavour to offer their clients a complete service whilst taking into consideration in all matters, commercial and taxation implications to ensure achieving the desired result for the client. We pride ourselves in maintaining a relationship built on trust and confidentiality. We consider we have a depth of experience to offer assistance to clients in all their needs and undertake to give each individual matter and client the individual and personal attention that is required. This personal attention is given to a wide variety of clients both and individual, many of whom have been clients since the beginning.
Further, the partners of Rockliffs have in-house training procedures in place to ensure their solicitors, consultants, clerks and personal assistants are trained in all required aspects.
A number of policies have been established within the firm to ensure the client?s needs are met within the required time frame including:
1. A policy of returning phone calls promptly.
2. Being contactable by direct line, voice mail, mobile phone and email.
3. Open files immediately and begin the required action.
4. Act in each matter with honesty and integrity even if the result is giving the client advice that is unfavourable.
5. Further, any specific needs of the clients in relation to invoices are addressed.